Here at TW13 Dental we offer Denplan Essentials Membership to help spread the cost of regular dental appointments across monthly payments
Why choose Denplan Essentials?
Denplan Essentials is an easy set-up maintenance plan. You pay a monthly fee that covers a set number of treatments, including dental check-ups, dental hygiene visits and dental x-rays. You can sign up quickly and easily even if you have outstanding treatment.
What does Denplan Essentials include?
– Dental check-ups (frequency decided by your Dentist)
– Dental hygiene visits (frequency decided by your Dentist)
– Dental x-rays
– Preventive dental advice and therapy
Denplan Essentials encourages you to attend regular dental visits and allows for you to budget for routine oral care. You can join your practice easily by signing up online by clicking the link below
Category A includes:
2 Dental examinations and 2 Dental hygiene visits per year
Category B includes:
2 Dental examinations and 3 Dental hygiene visits per year
Category C includes:
2 Dental examinations and 4 Dental hygiene visits per year
What’s not included with Denplan Essentials?
– Restorative dental treatments. (Such as fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures, lab fees and prescriptions)
– Any treatments your Dentist has excluded from your plan contract
– Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
– Orthodontics, implants and cosmetic treatment
– Extraction of wisdom teeth
If you require anymore information do not hesitate too get in touch