GDC number: 114270
Aside from his clinical practice, Neel works as a clinical teacher at KCL Dental Institute. He teaches both undergraduates, postgraduate students on the Masters programme (aesthetic dentistry) and acts as an internal examiner for the university and unit of distance learning.
As a clinical educator, Neel serves as a Dental Foundation and Vocational Training Equivalence Trainer in the London deanery which involves mentoring and teaching newly qualified dentists in practice. He is involved in teaching both newly qualified and experienced dentists across the country. He has a passion for innovation in clinical education. His formal teaching qualifications include:
- Postgraduate Certificate in academic practice in Health Education (PgCAP HE – 2013-14)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Education (Pg Dip – 2017-18)
- Currently studying for a Master of Arts in Clinical Education (MA – 2018-present)
Neel is also affiliated with the following:
- Key opinion leader – Dentsply Sirona®
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
- Member of the Faculty of General Dental Practice
- Member of The Foundation of Oral Rehabilitation
- Member of the Association of Dental Implantology
Neel has received several awards recognising his clinical practice.